Are you looking for an easy way to smooth away facial wrinkles? Our treatments of Restylane in Evansville add soft, natural-looking fullness to your skin, leaving you with a lovely, healthy look. Restylane has a line of hyaluronic acid fillers designed to treat the signs of aging and restore a youthful look to your skin, with results in just a few minutes.
What is Restylane?
Restylane is a hyaluronic acid-based filler that can enhance lip volume, smooth the lines from nose to mouth (nasolabial folds), restore youthful fullness to your cheeks, and treat dark circles beneath your eyes.
Below are some of the different formulas of Restylane, each of which was designed to treat specific facial areas:
- Defyne: Targets laugh lines and can enhance chin volume to create an ideal balance.
- Kysse: Restores color and soft, subtle volume to the lips.
- Silk: Addresses fine lines around the mouth.
- Lyft: Makes hands and face appear more youthful.
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a substance naturally produced in the body, found in the connective tissues, and the body readily accepts the synthetic HA in Restylane. The Restylane formula injected will be selected to suit the area to be treated.
What Are the Benefits of Restylane?
Restylane can help you fight the signs of aging, erasing deep wrinkles, tightening sagging skin, bringing fullness to your cheeks, and enhancing thinner lips. However, there are other benefits in addition to these results, which include:
- The results of Restylane in Evansville are visible immediately after treatment and continue to improve over the next couple of weeks.
- Depending on the formula, the results can last between 6 and 10 months before another treatment is needed.
- The injections are relatively painless and take only minutes to complete.
- Restylane’s main ingredient, HA, is naturally found in the body. It is a very safe dermal filler that virtually any adult can use. Inform us if you are allergic to lidocaine, as the product contains this gentle anesthetic to make the injections comfortable.
What Does the Procedure Involve?
Since the procedure is non-invasive, there is not much preparation for receiving Restylane injections. However, before your appointment, you must avoid the following to prevent excessive bruising:
- Drinking alcohol
- Taking blood-thinning medications or supplements
The session itself is an effortless experience and takes only minutes to complete. Our expert injectors will work closely with you, ensuring you are thrilled with your refreshed look!
Recovery After Restylane
Most can expect redness or swelling around the injection site, which can take up to a week to resolve, but this is typically minor. Most clients just return to work or other activities immediately after the injections. You can expect the Restylane to settle and integrate into the tissues for a few days. You must avoid scrubbing your facial skin, touching it, or placing pressure on it. You can reapply makeup after 24 hours. Avoid direct sun exposure for about five days, and always wear sunscreen. It is best to sleep on your back for the first few days after your treatment to avoid putting pressure on the face.
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
As long as you are healthy, you may enjoy the benefits of Restylane in Evansville. A good candidate for this treatment is someone between 30 and 60 who has fine lines or wrinkles, diminished facial volume, and wants a simple, non-invasive treatment. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should hold off on scheduling your Restylane appointment.
Why Choose Bella Vi Spa & Aesthetics?
At Bella Vi Spa & Aesthetics, our team is committed to providing non-invasive options to help fight the signs of aging. You can rely on our team, led by Dr. Goodman, to advise you on the best treatment plan, so you can look and feel your best, with your skin smooth and glowing with health. Call us today to schedule a consultation.Learn More