As you age, your facial skin will inevitably go through certain changes. For one, your body will begin to produce less collagen and elastin, which can gradually lead to skin laxity. Additionally, your facial muscles contract whenever you make certain expressions, and over time, those contractions can lead to dynamic wrinkles in your skin. As these signs of aging skin accumulate, they tend to make your face appear tired and much older than it truly is. If you’re looking for an effective treatment in Evansville that can rejuvenate your facial skin and muscles, you may want to try Emface.
What Is Emface?
Emface is an innovative cosmetic treatment performed to lift and revitalize the facial skin. The non-invasive treatment targets both the skin and muscles to lift loose, sagging skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of Emface
Emface is a revolutionary skin rejuvenation treatment that can offer many benefits, including:
- Creates firmer, smoother, more youthful-looking facial skin
- Tightens loose, sagging skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances the density and definition of the facial muscles
- Stimulates increased collagen and elastin production
- Lifts the skin of the cheeks and forehead
- Improved self-confidence and self-image
- Improved facial harmony
- Quick, non-invasive treatment
Am I a Candidate for Emface Treatment?
Adults looking to lift and rejuvenate their facial skin and muscles could be good candidates for Emface in Evansville. Ideal candidates for the procedure should:
- Be in generally good physical health
- Have skin laxity around the face
- Have the desire to lift and firm their facial skin and muscles
- Have the desire to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Have realistic expectations for the treatment
- Not be currently pregnant or nursing
- Not have facial tattoos or piercings
- Not have active sunburns in the treatment area
How Long Will It Take To See Results After Emface Treatment?
You should notice improvements in your facial skin immediately after Emface treatment. That said, the final results of the procedure will develop gradually over approximately one to three months. You can usually expect the positive effects of Emface to last for around one year before they begin to fade.